We are happy to announce that our clinic will be receiving a shipment of Moderna in the coming week! We will be vaccinating patients who are 18+ years of age for their first dose.
Moderna is a highly effective mRNA vaccine similar to Pfizer with >94% effectiveness 2 weeks after the second dose and 80% effectiveness after the first dose in preventing coronavirus infections.
At this time, preference will be given to registered patients at HealthSource Medical.
Our clinic is booking appointments for our vaccine clinic. No walk-ins are allowed.
In order to maintain your priority it would be best to contact our clinic via Avocare to be added to the list. An alternative would be to call our office. All appointments will be booked on a first come first served basis.
We will post an update to our clinic blog once the times for the vaccine clinic are confirmed in the coming days, based on doctor availability over the next 2-3 weeks.
For your appointment:
- Please arrive 10 minutes early to allow time for parking
- Do not arrive any earlier than 10 minutes as space is limited.
- Bring your Health Card
- Wear a mask prior to entering the clinic. We kindly provide one if you forget
- Wear a short-sleeved shirt or shirt that easily rolls up
- You will be screened for COVID-19 at the door of the clinic and will not be allowed entry if you do not pass screening.
- You will be asked to wait 15-30 minutes to ensure no adverse reactions after the vaccination.
We look forward to seeing you in the coming weeks,
The Staff at HS Medical