Vaccination eligibility is changing daily and we would encourage you to get vaccinated if you’re eligible!
COVID-19 Hot Spot Postal Codes:
The Province has identified these 53 priority areas and COVID-19 hot spot postal codes for increased vaccination efforts by first half of postal codes for those who are 50 years or older (born in 1971 or earlier). Ontario Health Teams and hospital mobile clinics and pop-ups will be vaccinating people age 18 and older in these neighbourhoods, identified by their postal codes.
*People with postal codes M5V, M6E, M6H between the ages of 18-49 in three COVID-19 hotspots can now register for vaccines through the University Health Network (UHN): https://covidvaccine.uhn.ca/vaccination-registration-form
People age 18 and older who live in these neighbourhoods cannot book using the provincial booking system at this time.
Educators / Teachers:
You can currently book appointments through the COVID-19 vaccine call centre 1-1‑833‑943‑3900 8am-8pm if you:
- directly support students with complex special education needs in elementary and secondary schools anywhere in the province
- work in an elementary or secondary school in a designated hot spot in Peel or Toronto
Note: Eligible education workers who received a letter through their school board can book by calling the Provincial Vaccine Information Line at 1-888-999-6488 8am-8pm.
High-Risk Health Conditions (18+)
Individuals with diagnosis of mental illness, diagnosis of substance use disorder or dementia (and up to one associated primary essential caregivers) are eligible to book at CAMH: https://www.camh.ca//en/camh-news-and-stories/covid-19-vaccine-booking
All adults from HS Medical and UHN patients (all ages) based on high-risk health conditions are eligible for pre-registration based on their HIGH-RISK health condition as part of Phase Two of the Ontario COVID-19 Vaccine Rollout at University Health Network (UHN): https://covidvaccine.uhn.ca/vaccination-registration-form. Eligible conditions include:
All adults 50+ (1971 and before) are eligible for registration from the following postal codes/locations REGARDLESS of health condition in high priority neighbourhoods:
- University Health Network (UHN): M5V, M6E, M6H *must be a client patient or UHN patient http://vaccineto.ca
- St. Michael’s Hospital: M4X, M4Y, M5A, M5B, M5E http://vaccineto.ca
- St. Joseph’s Hospital: M6K, M6N, M8V, M9A, M9B, M9C, M9R, M9V, M9W http://vaccineto.ca
- CAMH: M5V, M6E, M6H, M6K, M6N, M8V (need proof of address) http://vaccineto.ca
- Mid-West Ontario Health Team (West-End YMCA): M5V, M6E, M6H, M6K, M6N http://vaccineto.ca
- Michael Garron Toronto East General Hospital TEGH: M4H, M1L, M3C, M4A, M1K, M1M, M1J https://www.tehn.ca/covid19/covid-19-vaccine/covid-19-vaccine-adults-50-years-age-and-older-who-live-priority
All adults 50+ (1971 and before) are eligible for registration from the following region REGARDLESS of health condition: https://www.hrh.ca/covax-clinic-booking/
All HS Medical patients aged 60+ at the Mid-West Ontario Health Team Hub (West-End YMCA 931 College Street) are eligible for registration REGARDLESS of condition: http://vaccineto.ca
The list above is not exhaustive. If you aren’t part of these age group, to see what your eligibility is based on age, occupation (for example, healthcare workers), health situation and/or your postal code, please visit: https://covid-19.ontario.ca/book-vaccine/. We would encourage you to keep checking the various websites of the vaccine clinic(s) that are most convenient for you and to follow their instructions for pre-registration or registration.
For tips on how to stay well, please take a look at our recent blog post: https://hsmedical.ca/2021/03/keeping-well-in-the-pandemic/
The Staff at HS Medical